Chesapeake Bay fishing charters are available for up to 21 passengers.
Call 301-717-0783 (mobile) or 301-855-5381 for prices and dates.
Chesapeake Bay Information
- Annapolis Maritime Museum. Located in Eastport.
- Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge
- C&D canal
- Calvert Cliffs State Park
- Calvert Marine Museum, Solomons
- Chesapeake Bay Lighthouse Project. Excellent collection of photos and information on Chesapeake lights.
- Chesapeake Bay Lighthouses
- Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum, St. Michaels
- Chesapeake Beach Railway Museum
- Chesapeake Biological Laboratory Visitors Center, Solomons
- Flag Pond Nature Park
- Fort Monroe. Lots of good information on this Hampton fort.
- Havre de Grace Decoy Museum
- Nauticus. The National Maritime Center.
- The Schooner Sultana, Chestertown Maryland
- Schooner Virginia. See this replica schooner under construction in it's Norfolk, VA shipyard.
- Skipjack H.M. Krentz. Sails out of Tilghman Island, Maryland.
- Skipjack Martha Lewis. Sails from Havre de Grace, Maryland.
- Skipjack Nathan. Dorchester County's skipjack sails from Cambridge, Maryland.
- Skipjack Rebecca T. Ruark. The oldest skipjack, sails from Tilghman Island, Maryland.
- Susquehanna State Park
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. Drive 17 miles across the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay. Stop for a bite to eat and great views at the Seagull Island Restaurant.
- Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Where stories of the Bay and it's people come to life. Includes an extensive collection of traditional Chesapeake Bay watercraft. Located in St. Michaels, Maryland.
Miss Linda's Chesapeake Bay fishing charters is your one stop source for your Maryland fishing needs. Miss Linda departs daily from the docks of the Rod 'N' Reel Club in beautiful Chesapeake Beach, Maryland. Hurry & Book Now
for a Great Fishing Trip with Miss Linda Charters. Call Captain Jim at 301-717-0783
(mobile) or 301-855-5381.